Every year cornmazesubject & idea totally different
It's a great fun activity for all ages peopleMore about maze +
Angels and workers at the harvest
Corn maze size – 3 ha
Footpath size – about 3 km
THIS YEAR NEWS
- Small cornmaze “Reformation” (0,5 ha)
- Cow-train cornmaze (for additional fee)
- Paintball targets (for additional fee)
- Transit through the straw abyss
- An American mini farm of pheasants
Maze runs from July 22 until the end of November
- Larger groups can arrange another time, but it is necessary to make a call.
- September-November, students and groups as possible to visit during the day, it is necessary to agree in advance on the phone.
Working time during the August
- Workdays 12:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Working time during the September
- Workdays 6:00p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Working time during the October
- Workdays 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Working time during the November
- Working days: by agreement
- Weekends & holidays: by agreement
Just relax and enjoy the adventure.
Do not forget your camera or video camera!
Also, there will be three separate picnic areas*, a castle of hay rolls, a pipe swing, a corn basket, a rope maze, a treasure in the corn-box and “Cornhole” game.
One can use these services after buying a ticket to the cornmaze.
A person can use picnic area after buying a ticket for the cornmaze + 0.3 €.
You will have an opportunity to buy sweet corn (0.9 €) and boiled sweet corn (1.5 €).