Every year cornmazesubject & idea totally different
It's a great fun activity for all ages peopleMore about maze +
The name of the cornmaze is FIND YOUR NAME (Revelation 2:17).
Come and find your name!
Corn maze size – 3 ha
Footpath size – about 3 km
THIS YEAR NEWS
- Small cornmaze “Restored Lithuania - 100” (0,5 ha).
- Cow-train through the Corn village (for additional fee)
- Gravitational touchdown pipe.
- Paintball targets (for additional fee)
- Ringing water-mill
- An American mini farm of pheasants
- Harrow rings, and more.
Maze runs from July 21 until the end of November
- Bigger groups can reserve for another visiting time, but an advance arrangement by phone or e-mail is necessary.
- Our corn village is a sober, non-smoking space. Also, we are pet-friendly
Working time during the July & August
- Workdays 12:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Working time during the September & October
- Workdays 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Working time during the November
- Working days: by agreement
- Weekends & holidays: by agreement
Just relax and enjoy the adventure.
Do not forget your camera or video camera!
Corn bar (boiled sweet corn 1.5 €, fresh sweet corn 0.9 €).
Cow-train through the Corn village (1 ticket - 2 €)
Paintball targets (50 bullets – 3 €)
Corn-cannon (3 shots – 1.5 €).
Picnic area (after buying a ticket for the cornmaze, + 0.3 €)
Transit through the straw abyss.
An American mini farm of pheasants.
Straw islands. Corn grain pool.
Pipe swing. Rope maze. Cornsheller.
Also, there will be three separate picnic areas*, a castle of hay rolls, a pipe swing, a corn basket, a rope maze, a treasure in the corn-box and “Cornhole” game.
One can use these services after buying a ticket to the cornmaze.
A person can use picnic area after buying a ticket for the cornmaze + 0.3 €.
You will have an opportunity to buy sweet corn (0.9 €) and boiled sweet corn (1.5 €).