THERE IS FREEDOM
(2 Cor(n) 3:17)
Corn Maze size – 3 ha
Footpath lenght – 3 km
THIS YEAR NEWS
- Small corn maze “Restored Lithuania - 100” (0,5 ha).
- Cow-train through the Corn village (for an additional fee)
- Gravitational touchdown pipe.
- Paintball targets (for an additional fee)
- Ringing water-mill
- An American mini farm of pheasants
- Harrow rings, and more.
Corm Village runs from July 20 until the end of November
- Bigger groups can reserve for another visiting time, but an advance arrangement by phone or e-mail is necessary.
- Our corn village is a sober, non-smoking space. Also, we are pet-friendly
Please note: we accept cash only.
Working time from 20th of July & August
- Workdays 12:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Working time during the September & October
- Workdays: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Working time during the November
- Working days: by agreement
- Weekends & holidays: by agreement
An advance arrangement is necessary!
If you can not find the exit, do not forget that he exists!
Just relax and enjoy the adventure.
Do not forget your camera or video camera!
ENTERTAINMENTS & ACTIVITIES
You can use these activities after buying a ticket to the Corn Maze
The largest Corn Maze of 1.8 ha, 100 × 180 m, about 2 km of trails made in the path of a drawing of a cornfield …