This year the theme of the big cornmaze – Gold Rush!
DESIGN & IDEA
Corn Maze size – 3 ha
Footpath lenght – 3 km
THIS YEAR NEWS
- Small corn maze “100 Years of Lithuanian Basketball” (0,5 ha).
- Cow-train through the Corn village (for an additional fee)
- Gravitational touchdown pipe.
- Ringing water-mill
- An American mini farm of pheasants
- Harrow rings, and more.
Corm Village runs from July 23 until the end of November
- Bigger groups can reserve for another visiting time, but an advance arrangement by phone or e-mail is necessary.
- Our corn village is a sober, non-smoking space. Also, we are pet-friendly
Please note: we accept cash only.
Working time from 23th of July & August
- Daily 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Working time during September
- Daily: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Working time during October
- Workdays: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Working time during the November
- Working days: by agreement
- Weekends & holidays: by agreement
An advance arrangement is necessary!
After working hours, a double night tariff for a ticket comes into effect. One must present a €30 deposit or ID. An advance arrangement by phone or e-mail is necessary. Also, we are pet-friendly.
If you can’t find the exit, do not forget that it exists!
Just relax and enjoy the adventure.
Do not forget your camera or video camera!
ENTERTAINMENTS & ACTIVITIES
You can use these activities after buying a ticket to the Corn Maze
Corn bar (boiled sweet corn €3.00, fresh sweet corn €1.50)
The largest Corn Maze of 1.8 ha, 100 × 180 m, about 2 km of trails made in the path of a drawing of a cornfield …